AEROSPACE AND AEROSPACE RELATED MANUFACTURERS - Commercial
entities involved in the research, development and manufacture of aircraft,
spacecraft or aerospace related components.
COMMERCIAL AVIATION - Links to commercial airlines and
organizational web servers. Commercial aviation information, companies,
schedules, online reservations.
- aeronet - An extensive listing of
airlines, airports, airsides, academic institutions, and manufacturers.
- aeronet Company Directory - A searchable database of companies worldwide related to Aerospace
Industry. Includes engine and component manufacturers, consultants, airline operators and other industry related services.
- Airbus Industries: - Airbus Industrie
is the European multinational consortium with a worldwide reputation for
setting the standards in modern, efficient transport aircraft.
- Allied Signal
- Aircraft Manufacturers - (from Landings)
- ASELSAN - Turkish high
technology, multiproduct corporation emphasizing development of high
technology products; one of the leading electronics companies in Turkey.
(In English and Turkish)
- Aviation-Landings - Go to 'Aircraft-Manufacturers' for an extensive listing of aircraft
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - WWW Virtual Library - An
extensive listing of manufacturers.
- JcAIR Internet Access Home Page -
JcAIR manufactures quality test equipment solutions for the aerospace and
other electronic industries. The company provides products and services to many
of the major air carriers, airframe and avionics manufacturers around the
- Lockheed (now Lockheed Martin)
- Martin Marietta (now Lockheed Martin)
- McDonnell Douglas - Acquired by Boeing
- Thales Avionics - Formerly Racal Avionics (RAvL), supply airborne SATCOM satellite voice and data communication
systems, Doppler velocity sensors, civil and military navigation systems
and mission management systems. Ground systems include DVOR and ASMI
airfield surface movement indicator equipment. Racal Avionics is now a
leading avionics system integrator and prime contractor as well as
providing integrated logistic support for equipment and systems. NavData aeronautical
data and database services are used world-wide by airlines and specialist civil and
- Regional Airline
Association - A listing of Web Sites of airline equipment manufacturers.
- Rolls-Royce - Rolls-Royce is
a high technology engineering group bringing advanced, cost effective
technology to aerospace and industrial power systems markets world-wide.
- Smiths Industries Aerospace
- Smiths Industries Aerospace is an international group of companies supplying
high technology equipment for the world's aerospace and defence markets.
The group employs some 5000 personnel at nine manufacturing sites - five in
the UK and four in the USA. Together, these sites specialise in the
development, production and marketing of advanced electronic
instrumentation and systems for civil and military aircraft, naval and marine
applications and land-based fighting vehicles. The information contained on
the site is principally arranged under the three main operationg divisions - Civil
Systems, Defence Systems and Naval & Marine Systems. Under these
headings there is inforamtion on product areas, senior management &
locations. Product information is good, and references are given to
specific product brochures which are available from the company. Access
is also provide to the in-house journal - The Aerospace Review. Other
information provided includes recent press releases and details of career
- Smiths Group plc
- Parent Group to which Smith Industries Aerospace belongs. Site contains a copy of the latest annual company report (PDF file)
- Turkish Aircraft Industries - A
description of products and services of the TAI.
- United Technologies
- Air Accident Investigation Branch AAIB Reports (United Kingdom) - These reports contain
facts which have been determined up to the time of publication. This information is published to inform the aviation industry and the public of
the general circumstances of accidents and serious incidents.
- Aviation-Landings -
Go to 'Airlines' for an extensive listing of airlines.
- Civil Avionics
Support Group - The Civil Avionics Support Group is a Department of
Trade and Industry-supported body that provides professionals involved in
civil avionics with cost-effective information about civil avionic
- Commercial Aerospace Aviation Companies - (from Landings)
- Data Systems & Solutions - Specialise in: management of high cost/risk assets, simulation, software prototyping, safety critical & high integrity software development, risk management and monitoring and control systems. A joint venture between Rolls-Royce and SAIC, incorporates Rolls-Royce engineering/controls expertise with SAIC's systems integration and information technology skills. The result is innovation across six key markets: Aviation, Energy, Defense, Process Industries, Marine Systems and Transport.
- Portugália Airlines
- TAP Air Portugal
[ HOME ]
This page last modified on:
Link . judi sabung ayam online