PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICAL ORGANIZATIONS & NEWSGROUPS
Societies and organizations interested in aerospace and aerospace related subjects.
Announcements of scheduled and proposed meetings.
NEWS GROUPS - World wide distributed discussion groups
relating to aerospace and aerospace-related subjects.
PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICAL ORGANIZATIONS AND SOCIETIES
- Aerospace and Aviation Related News Groups - (from Landings)
- Aviation-Landings - Go to 'Aviation-News-Groups' for an extensive list of aviation news groups and servers.
- Aviation EMAIL Lists - (from Landings)
- Space News and Productions - Newsgroup in French.
- Air Transport Association of America (ATAA) - ATA is the trade association for the major U.S. flag airlines.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- British Microlight Aircraft Association - The British Microlight Aircraft Association looks after the interests of microlight owners in the UK. It is an organisation approved by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and has powers delegated to it to control training and airworthiness. Its aims are to further the sport of microlight aviation, keep flying costs down to a minimum for its members and to represent them in national and international matters relating to the sport. Among the most useful resources offered by the site is the BMAA Directory, which lists manufacturers, suppliers, and other information sources relevant to microlights.
- European Regional Airlines Association - ERA is the voice of Europe's regional air transport industry, including airlines, airports, manufacturers and suppliers to provide a source of news and information on this bit of the air transport industry.
- Flight Safety Foundation (FSF) - FSF seeks to identify aviation safety problems, seek solutions to those problems and disseminate safety information.
- International Air Transport Association - IATA represents and serves the airline industry to promote safe, reliable and secure air services.
- International Society of Allied Weight Engineers (SAWE) - SAWE is concerned with weight engineering in all forms of transport.
- The International Society for Optical Engineering - A non-profit professional society dedicated to advancing research, engineering, and applications in optics, photonics, imaging, and
- LAER - Laboratório de Apoio às Actividades Aeroespaciais (Portugal) - LAER is one of the departments of the Institute of Technologies of Information whose mission is: to support the structure and consolidation of space technologies by national firms, and develop the capacity to conceive, evaluate and simulate space missions and integrate them with international projects.
- National Aeronautic Association (NAA) - NAA's purpose is to coordinate and promote sport aviation with the US; to represent sport aviation internationally; to oversee the establishment of all aviation and space records set in the US and to promote aviation through national recognition of individual achievement.
- The National Air and Space Society - An organization to ignite interest in the world of flight, and kindle a love for science, math, aviation and spaceflight, and to have an appreciation for the achievements of America's heroes of flight.
- National Air Traffic Controller's Association (NATCA) - NATCA is the sole collective bargaining agent for air traffic controllers servicing the FAA and Department of Defense. NATCA fights for the rights of controllers on Capitol Hill, through the media and throughout the aviation community.
- National Transportation Safety Board - The National Transportation Safety Board is an independent Federal agency charged by the US Congress with investigating every civil aviation accident in the United States and significant accidents in the other modes of transportation -- railroad, highway, marine and pipeline -- and issuing safety recommendations aimed at preventing future accidents.
- OGMA-Indústria Aeronáutica de Portugal, S.A - Its main activity is manufacturing aircraft and engines for military aviation.
- PoSAT-1- First Portuguese Satellite
The objectives of the PoSAT-1 program are:
· to enable the participation of Portuguese industry in the international space programs and markets;
· to train engineers in the space technologies;
· to demonstrate, at an experimental level, services that might be provided for small satellites in low orbit;
· to encourage scientific activities and associated technologies concerned with satellite systems and their instrumentation.
- The Regional Airline Association - RAA represents US regional airlines and the suppliers of products and services that support the industry. RAA works with regulatory agencies and other organizations with an objective of achieving safety, efficiency and growth of the regional airlines.
- Royal Aeronautical Society - The site features a regularly updated summary of all the key aerospace news as well as comprehensive coverage of the Society and its many activities.
- S.A.B.C.A. - Ste Anonyme Belge de Constructions Aeronautiques. S.A.B.C.A. is
a Belgian company specialised in Aerospace Design Technology and
- Society of Automotive Engineers
- Information about the Society, its activities and membership, and a comprehensive
list of its technical publications.
This page last modified on:
fight-scam . You're more likely Real Money Roulette to win on 37 pocket wheels. sitesrealmoney.com.