Locations providing access to regulatory, non-regulatory and support documents, and other published material.
· Aviation-Landings - Federal Aviation Regulations and the Airmen's Information Manual.
· Avionic Systems Standardisation Committee - The Avionic Systems Standardisation Commitee (ASSC) was established in 1979 to enable both customer and supplier to derive the maximum commercial advantage from the standards applicable to UK military avionic systems. It is a joint UK industry/Ministry of Defence body managed by the Defence Research Agency on behalf of the MOD. Activities are undertaken within a number of working groups and there is no charge for membership which is open to all relevant UK personnel.
· Federal Aviation Administration Documents and Publications - The primary site for FAA Aviation Regulations (FARs); Indexes of FAA Advisory Circulars; Flight Standards Bulletins; Flight Standards Airworthiness Alerts; Airworthiness Directives; Bilateral Airworthiness Agreements; Special Airworthiness Information Bulletins
· FAA Aviation Support & Regulation - Provides information for access to regulatory, non-regulatory and support documents and other published material. Also provides other sources of FAA information.
· National Transportation and Safety Board (NTSB)
· United Kingdom AAIB (Air Accident Investigation Branch) Regulations - The Civil Aviation (Investigation of Air Accidents and Incidents) Regulations 1996.
[ HOME ]