· AEROSPACE MANUFACTURERS - commercial entities involved in the research, development, and manufacture of aircraft and spacecraft, or aerospace and aersospace-related components for aircraft and spacecraft.
· COMMERCIAL AVIATION - commercial airlines and organizations associated with commercial aviation.
· Civil Aviation Authority (UK) - The Civil Aviation Authority plays a leading role in the development of the aviation industry through the safety and economic regulation of British aviation and by providing air traffic services in UK airspace. The CAA homepage provides information on the CAA Board, contact details and news releases., as well as information on the key areas of CAA activity and involvement.
· German Air Navigation Service (Deutsche Flugsicherung GmbH) (in German) (in English) - Responsible for carrying out the Air Traffic Control in the German Airspace. Located in Offenbach.
· German Civil Aviation Authority (Luftfahrt-Bundesamt, LBA) (in German) (in English) - This agency releases the rules for Air Traffic within Germany. Located in Braunschweig.
· German Federal Bureau of Aircraft Accidents Investigation (Bundesstelle für Flugunfalluntersuchung, BFU) (in German) (in English) Investigates accidents and serious incidents to civil aircraft in Germany, to determine the causes of the occurrences. Located in Braunschweig.
· Portuguese National AeroclubsAeroclube de Torres Vedras
[ HOME ]